Thursday, January 5, 2012

FAQs

Q:  What is the purpose of this blog?
A:  To review other blogs and expose people to the awesomeness of those blogs.

Q:  Doesn't that assume people are actually reading YOUR blog?
A: SHADUP.

Q:  How do I get reviewed?
A:  Like this.

Q: What does the name "Bloggabetes" even mean?
A: This.

Q: Is that girl at the top you?
A: Well, I wear glasses.

Q:  Are these questions REALLY "frequently asked?"
A:  They... COULD... be?

Q: Why do you spell FAQs "FAQs" instead of "FAQ's" as some do?
A: Because the Questions don't possesses anything.  Actually, I debated just saying FAQ, because I would assume Q stands for Questions not Question because most FAQs files include more than one question, but I relented.  Is it sad that this is the longest answer in the list?

A: Yes, it is sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Bloggabetes. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver