Thursday, January 5, 2012

"I Want to Go to There"



Ohhhh... you want one. You know you do. You want to be reviewed, you want to be read, you want fame (sort of) and fortune (not really) and to be able to post this badge on the side of your blog. Or the bottom. Or some special page where you keep all the awards and badges people give you for blog amazingness.

So, you want to submit a blog for consideration, whether yours or one you read and love.  Yes, I might review it if you just comment in the comments section. But if you really want a response and a good review I suggest sending me:

1. The address. That's a given.
2. A link to your favorite post.  While I like to read the WHOLE blog, year in, year out, before reviewing... that might not always be an option.  So tell me where the best stuff is.
3. Some info about yourself. Your real name, if you want that to be shared, but you don't have to. But basic bio stuff is good.
4. $20 to my Paypal.
5. I'm totally kidding about #4.
6. But if you want to give me any amount of money, I totally would not say no... unless you are a "Nigerian Barrister" or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Bloggabetes. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver